Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Pólkozic Coat of Arms
Pólkozic Coat of Arms was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to keep.
Another apparently lost/orphaned VfD nom, as I can't find a record of a voting page. Tagged October 13. May have been part of a "group" nomination, but WP realtime search can't find any record of it. Procedural/keep--plenty of similar articles from List of Polish Coats of Arms. Niteowlneils 02:26, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Polish arms precedent is strong. Samaritan 02:52, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Samaritan is right. Actually, why not just remove these listings? It's crazy to vote on each one. Does anyone think they were correctly listed?Dr Zen 04:48, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I think the reason they still have VfD tags is that they were originally a group nom (I think, but couldn't find any record of it, so I don't have anyway of knowing how the voting went), so I figured this time I'd list them separately to make sure they all get processed at the end of voting. FWIW, at least from the page I'm working off of now, these three are the last of the 'coat of arms' series that have left-over/stray VfD tags. Niteowlneils 04:58, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- OK, they weren't part of a group nom. It seems the reason I had trouble finding the votes is because User:Halibutt decided to move them half-way thru voting, so there were only two or three votes. The previous votes for this page are here: Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/Polkozic. Niteowlneils 05:18, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. [[User:Radman1|RaD Man (talk)]] 15:36, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Cribcage 20:11, 27 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- keep. Intrigue 20:42, 29 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.